The primary objective of this ministry is to help young people (6th – 12th grade) develop a personal relationship and a daily walk with Christ ! This exciting ministry reaches out to today’s generation with a message of the love of God and the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Our youth ministry goals are based on a foundation of worship, fellowship, discipleship and evangelism.
- Weekly worship times
- Annual Youth Vacation Bible School
- Sunday morning Bible Studies
DCBC Youth Instagram – Check us out @dcbcyouth on Instagram
- An Afterglow is a meeting after normal Sunday night bible study where we get together at one of the youth parents houses for food & games. We have also called them S.N.A.C. which stands for “Sunday night after church”. These happen just a few times during the summer months for about 2 hours after church or maybe when the youth are out of school for spring break and such
- Discipleship training
- Service opportunities where our young people to minister to others
- Special activities which promote spiritual and social growth including:
- Scavenger hunts
- Christian music concerts
- Summer camp
- Celebrating life events
- Swimming Parties
- Youth choir presentations
- Sunday Bible Study at 9:15 am
- Bible Study every Sunday evening at 6 pm
- Youth Worship on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm
- Details for other scheduled activities are included in the monthly newsletter, Sunday bulletins, and on the church calendar.
- To be added to the distribution list for our monthly newsletter, please call the church office at (904) 757-0343 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow our youth group activities on Facebook!